Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, New Blog.

Hello world, universe rather! Happy new year!

What better way to start 2016 for me than to do something I've always wanted to do and finally stop making excuses why I'm not doing it. So here I am now, publishing my new blog. 

It's funny how I felt that motherhood got in the way of my writing, when I've never been so inspired to write like I am now. 
I can't wait to share my random thoughts about parenting, motherhood, and really just make kwento about my kids and how it's like to be a mom to little girls. I like writing short letters to my daughters so I'll also post them here. 

This post is really random and it has been ages since I last wrote anything so forgive me if there are any grammatical errors or glitches in my posts. I'm probably fighting sleep or breastfeeding while writing them. And I'm not claiming to be an expert at parenting or anything like that. So if there are moms who will be reading my future posts, chill. Let's try not to be easily offended in 2016. Comments are still welcome, of course.
 
2015 will always be special. I gave birth to my second child that year. But I'm also excited for this new year, all the hope, all the possibilities. And now, this. I'm about to go back to my roots, my first love which is writing. Let's see how this pans out. 

Have a great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Lord, for the Grace You Give Me Through My Kids

About a month ago, I was having a terrible migraine.  It was after supper, but I noticed that my kids still had a ton of energy, so I told m...